Bihar Women Police Bharti 2022 Online Form Apply Now:
Bihar Police will Publish Notification For The Recruitment Of Lady Constable Vacancies For Women Candidates Of St Category Bihar Women (Scheduled Tribes) Police Recruitment Online Registration 2022. For direct recruitment of vacancies of women soldier, Bihar Police Headquarters has issued notification to apply online from applications. Bihar Police Merit Tips, other details of Bihar Women’s Police Recruitment are following qualifications, age, physical criteria and selection process. Bihar Lady Police Bharti Program for Contestable Post Covers The Following below: –
Bihar Women Police Bharti 2022
Bihar Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
Bihar POLICE AGE: Age of applicants should be as follows: –
- According to the certificate of “Tenth Board” the Minimum age for 18 years and maximum age is 30 years for Scheduled Tribes / Koti on 1 January 2022.
- Academic qualification Education Qualification Bihar Police. Minimum academic qualification intermediate (10 + 2) pass or equivalent mandatory for recruiting the original post of the soldier.
Important Dates Bihar Women Police Bharti 2022
|Bihar Lady Constable
|Starting Date of Registration
|Last Date of Application
How To Apply Online For Bihar Women Police Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly login to the official website i.e. csbc.bih.nic.in
- You will get the link On the homepage to check Bihar police jobs notification pdf.
- Read all the details carefully form it and then start filling up the application form.
- Enter your personal details carefully, like permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Also, deposit the application fees.
- Recheck the complete form and submit the application form.
- After the submission of the form of Bihar police online form, note down Application ID and Password.
Bihar Lady Police Constable Selection Process
First Stage – Written Examination
First Step – Written Examination – The passenger will conduct written copies of the examination in the first phase for all candidates. The question paper of written examination will be based on multiple choice questions. The question will be of objective (induction). There will be a letter of 100 points in the written examination, in which the total number of questions will be -100 and the period of examination will be two hours. 01 Points will be payable for each correct answer. The questions related to general knowledge and contemporary issues will be asked in written examination.
Second Phase-Opposition Test Bihar Police (Physical Fitness Test Bihar Police (Physical Fitness Test Bihar Police The probe must be passed.
- Race – The prescribed eligibility for candidates is as follows: –
- For women: time limit for a kilometer race – in maximum 5 minutes
- Height Jump – The prescribed criteria for candidates is as follows: –
- For women – minimum 3 feet
- Throwing the ball – the prescribed criteria for candidates is as follows: –
- For women – 12-pound ball minimum 12 feet
- The weight of female candidates must be a minimum 48 kg.
- If a candidate is dissatisfied with the result of the physical efficiency examination, then he will be able to register his objection within three days from the date of the physical examination. While hearing the objection representation, the case will be settled on the date of receipt of the objection.
Note: Candidates who take more time than a certain time will be declared unsuccessful.