Glocal University Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Merit list Dates Details. Glocal University is one of the most popular University in the UP State. Glocal University was built in the year 2012 in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Glocal University is a private university. In this University which is an incorporation of 11 schools involved in degree and diploma courses under various subjects. The University provides a registration process in both offline and online.
Glocal University Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can get admission in on the bases of merit and qualifying marks in exam admission will be granted on applicants. Candidates can get admission in Diploma, UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D and Ayush Courses (BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BNYS). On the basis of NEET, Examination candidates can get admission in Ayush courses. The Registration form for Glocal University Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be available soon on the official site (i.e www.glocaluniversity.edu.in). Here those candidates who are interested in getting admission in Glochol University Ayush NEET 2022 must check all necessary details about them here on this page.
Glocal University 2022 Offered Courses:
We will mention all Glocal University courses details much read the given below here on this page.
- (Mathematics and Chemistry)
- Com (Hons.),
- + L.L.B.
- A.+ L.L.B.
- (Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry)
- (Mass Communication and Journalism)
- , B.Pharm, D.Pharm, B.Sc. (Hons.) in four disciplines
- in six streams & PhD in various fields.
Glocal University Ayush NEET 2022 Important Dates:
|Application Form Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Application Form Ending date||Updated Soon|
|Application fee submission date||Updated Soon|
|Merit list releasing date||Updated Soon|
|First counselling to start on||Updated Soon|
Glocal University Counselling 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For Diploma Admissions:
- The candidate must have passed the class 10th with Science & Mathematics or it’s equivalent as given by the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- The applicants with 12th standard qualified with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) can also apply for lateral entry.
Selection process: The candidate selection will be based on qualifying exam merit.
For UG Admissions:
- To getting admission in the UG courses, the applicant must have to do their class 12. The class 12 appearing applicant are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum qualifying marks in class 12 examination is applicable & it varies from course to course. Applicants must check the same in the university’s site.
Selection process: the selection will be based on the National Level Entrance Exam/PI/Merit/Entrance Exam of the University.
For PG Admissions:
- Applicant should have pass graduation from a reputed educational Institute/University in the year of admission.
- The minimum qualifying marks is applicable & it varies from course to course. the applicants can check the same in the university’s site.
Selection Process: Candidates can get admission based on National Level Entrance Exam/PI/Merit/Entrance Exam of the University.
For M.Phil and PhD Admissions:
- The candidate must have passed the Master’s degree is mandatory in the relevant subject
Selection Process: Based on the National Level Entrance Exam/PI/Merit/Entrance Exam of the University.
- All candidates must pay the application to get admission in the University.
- The application fee is different from different Courses.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode such as Credit card, Debit card and Net Banking.
- For checking all details must visit the official site of the authority.
Glocal University Ayush NEET 2022 Merit list:
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of the authority.
- The merit list also different for different courses.
- The merit list prepared by the authority on the basis of qualifying marks.
- After merit list announced counselling will take place.
- The direct merit list link will be available soon same here on this page.
Glocal University Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Procedure:
- The counselling will be done after the successful announcement of Merit list.
- Candidates need to register first to participate in the counselling.
- All candidates can fill, choose and lock the seats to getting admission in Ayush Courses.
- After filling choices the seat allotment will be given to the candidate on the basis of availability of seat and Filling choices.
- Those candidates who will be allotted the seat need to report the college for admission formalities.