OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 – 806 Vacancies Released: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has announced the eligible candidates for the post of Forest Guard. The Online Application form will be Start from July and the Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form August candidates can apply online through the official site of OSSSC www.osssc.gov. Now candidates can check the OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 details with the help of our website.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
Important Dates For OSSSC Forest Guard 2021:
|Odisha SSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Number Of Posts||806 Posts|
|Exam Date||July 2021 Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 Tentatively|
OSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2021:
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission = 806 Vacancies post of Forest Guard.
OSSSC Forest Guard Age Limit:
- Age limit between Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 32 Years for eligible to Apply OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment.
Physical Test Details-
For male candidates:
Walking: 25km race in 4 hours.
Cycling: 1.6km in 5 mint.
For female candidates:
Walking: 16 km race in 4 hours.
Cycling: 1.6km in 10 minute.
- Written exam
- Physical test
- Viva voice test/interview
How To Apply For OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can Apply Online on the Official website https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- Now clicking on the button, “Register”.
- The candidate should Download and read all the details carefully.
- Now 1st of all, fill the registration form & log in for applying.
- Then you should Fill all the information as per given fields that should be correct.
- Now Uploads clear images of photo & signature.
- At last, submit all information & print the application form for future reference.
- You can access the official site for checking the exam dates and necessary details.
- The post will depend on the requirement of the govt.
- Applicants must apply before the given end date of the application form.
Admit card :
- A registered candidate can download the admit card from the official website.
- An E-Admit card is useable for the examination only.
- Admit card is required to seat in the exam.
- Candidate can also get the admit card from below given link.