Love Island 2020 Registration Audition Dates Venue Details: Love Island is a popular British dating reality television show. Love Island is a renewal of the previous celebrity series of the same name, which starts for 2 series in 2005 and 2006 on ITV. The love island series is organized by Caroline Flack and is related by Iain Stirling. The series was started on 7 June 2015 on ITV2, and this show is different from the original series, the contestant is a member of the public quite than celebrity. In 2018 it won a BAFTA TV Award for Best Reality and build Factual reality show.
Love Island 2020 Registration
The love island reality show has spawned an international franchise, counting versions in Australia, Germany, Poland, Sweden Finland, and the US. Here our team will be providing all the details of LOVE ISLAND 2020 Application, Audition, and Dates.
|Created by||Richard Cowles|
|Presented by||Caroline Flack|
|Narrated by||Iain Sterling|
|Music by||A-MNEMONIC Music Productions|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||5|
|No. of episodes||207|
|Executive producer(s)||Richard Cowles|
|Production location(s)||· Sant Llorenç des Cardassar, Spain
· Mallorca, Spain
· Cape Town, South Africa
|Running time||60–95 minutes (incl. adverts)|
|Production company(s)||ITV Studios and Motion Content Group|
|Distributor||ITV Studios Global Entertainment|
- For participate in this show contestant aged must be at least 18 years of age on or before the closing date of 30 November 2019.
The contestants are not allowing:
- Presently in a job by us, Motion or the Broadcaster & the contestants are not previously employed by us, some of the ITV group of companies, Motion or the Broadcaster.
- A live-in partner or instant relative such as for example, mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister of a member of staff of ours, Motion, the Broadcaster or any of the ITV members our of company.
- The contestant must hold an identification that will be valid for the complete period of First December 2019 to 30th June 2020. And be eligible for love island travel to the Programmed purpose we state.
- The participant also has the same opinion to notify us right away of any change to their passport or travel status.
- The contestant must be completely available to contribute to the Programmed for a minimum of 8 successive weeks as of January 2020.
Love Island 2020 APPLICATION FORM:
- The participant complete this form “Application Form” in order to apply for “Love Island” Programmed co-produced by ITV Studios Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- And Motion Content Group Limited (“Motion”) for the first transmission by ITV Network Limited (the “Broadcaster”).
- The last date for submitting the Application Form is 30 November 2019.
- The participants will not be allowed to apply if not they have submitted an Application Form by the last date.
- Concern authority may extend the Closing Date without notice.
If someone has some query related to this audition they can comment below