The Voice of Korea 2020-2021 Season 3 Audition Registration Dates Location & Venue: The Voice of Korea is one of the popular and famous South Koren reality singing shows. The show format is based on “The Voice of Holland”. The show first opens on the date 10 Feb 2012 on the Mnet channel. The show has successfully done 2 seasons and now the show’s official team is ready to come up with the new season 3.
The Voice of Korea 2020-2021 Season 3
This show provides the best opportunity for all talented singers to perform their talent in front of the people and Judges. So, if you have a singing talent, read all the terms and conditions of the show and fill the form. The how application form will be available soon on the official site. Here contestants can also read this post; we are providing complete necessary details regarding the show here on this page. Participants were required to read this post carefully before applying for the show.
The Voice of Korea Details:
|John de Mol
|Country of origin
|Number of Seasons
- Shin Seung-hu
- Baek Ji-young
The Voice of Korea 2020 Season 3 Entry Requirements:
We will mention all the entry details of the show here on this page. you must read this post carefully for entry details.
- In this show, only talented and sweet singers can apply for the show.
- Proof of address and proof of residency is mandatory for all contestants.
- The physical and mental of contestant levels must be well and good for the show.
- Those participants who have any disability are not able to take part in the show.
- Contestants do have not any criminal background otherwise they will not be able to participate in the shoe.
- Contestants must visit the official site to check more details about the entry requirements.
How to apply for The Voice of Korea 2020 Season 3?
All participants must follow the given steps to applying for the show. We will list below all the steps.
- Contestants can apply for the show by visiting the official site of the authority.
- The “Apply” link will be available soon on the home page of the site.
- Before applying for the show contestants need to read the terms and conditions carefully and fill the form.
- Contestants can fill the form with all correct & valid details.
- Then, after form filling needs to upload the short talented video in the given format.
- At last, if your form gets shortlisted official team calls you for the next process.
Winners and Seasons:
- Season 1, 2012: Son Seung-Yeon
- Season 2, 2013: Lee Ye-jun
- Season 3, 2020: Upcoming season